|Become a Member: Reasons to join AAHS
Reasons to Join
Today's health care professional is being pulled in many directions by a variety of external forces and organizations. Should you commit your valuable time and money to becoming a member of AAHS? We believe the answer is "yes"! Here's why...
- Access to the highest quality education programs at reduced member registration rates.
- Subscription to the association's peer reviewed journal, Hand.
- Access to research grant funds.
- Access to reduced fees for all Association-sponsored activities, products, and services.
- Access to the prestige that accompanies membership in a professional society.
- Opportunities to exchange ideas and interact with the most well-respected professionals in hand surgery and hand therapy.
- Opportunities to serve in leadership positions within the society through the Board of Directors and committees.
- Opportunities to help envision and influence the future of the profession.
- Opportunities to see and hear about the latest products, ideas, innovations, and research facilities related to hand surgery.
- Opportunities to receive recognition for professional accomplishments and for service to AAHS.
- Opportunities for you and your family to attend AAHS at memorable locations across the United States and abroad.