| Back to Job Search
||Eau Claire, WI
||Mayo Clinic Health System Department of Orthopedic Surgery in Eau Claire, WI is seeking a board-certified/board-eligible Hand Surgeon to join a collegial department of 2 Hand Surgeons and 18 other providers (Orthopedists and Podiatrists).
Mayo Clinic Health System links Mayo Clinic’s respected expertise in practice, education, and research with the health-delivery systems of our local communities. We offer a stable practice environment, a highly competitive compensation package, and exceptional benefits.
- Hand Division call only, no general orthopedic call
- Outreach to Regional Critical Access location (Menomonie or Barron) for clinic and operative patients
- Office attached to the primary hospital covered
- Comprehensive hand therapy department with certified hand therapists, located within the orthopedic clinic
- 2 non-operative orthopedic surgeons and several advanced practice providers expand access to the department for direct surgical cases to the surgeons
- Common EMR and PACS across the health system
- Teaching and Research opportunities in conjunction with Mayo Clinic
- Orthopedic Department has been recognized repeatedly by U.S. News & World Report as a top performer in Wisconsin
- Multi-specialty clinic & integrated hospital owned by Mayo Clinic
- 24/7, certified level II trauma services
- Work/life balance, with a competitive salary and benefits package
- Board-Certified/Board-Eligible in Orthopedic Surgery or Plastic Surgery
- Board-Certified/Board-Eligible in Surgery of the Hand
- Eligible for Medical Licensure in Wisconsin
||Apply at: https://jobs.mayoclinic.org/job/eau-claire/orthopedic-hand-surgeon/33647/47568147520
Acceptance of job listings for the AAHS Job Board is at the sole discretion of the AAHS. AAHS does not guarantee, warrant or endorse any program or position listed.