To fulfill its mission to advance global hand care and education, the American Association for Hand Surgery (AAHS) has developed a Webinar Series focused on providing hand care to the global community. The AAHS Webinar Series is a FREE educational program for medical professionals around the globe. View Calendar of Events for full webinar schedule and details.
Maximize My Hand Practice: Building a Team with Advanced Practice Providers!
Thursday, October 24, 2019
7:15 - 8:15 pm CT
1 CME Credit
AAHS/AAOS/OTA: Distal Radius Fractures Fixation Strategies: Understanding the indication and techniques for Internal Fixation
Tuesday, November 19, 2019
8:00 - 9:00 PM Eastern Time / 7:00 - 8:00 PM Central Time
- AAHS/AAOS Webinar: Surgical Technique and Lessons Learned for Targeted Muscle Reinnervation in Upper and Lower Extremity Limb Loss (May 20, 2019)
- AAHS/AAOS/ASHT Webinar: Pediatric and Adolescent Sports Injuries in the Upper Extremity: Surgeons' and Therapists' Perspective (February 11, 2019)
- AAHS/AAOS/POSNA Webinar: Cost Saving Opportunities in the Treatment of Pediatric Upper Extremity Traumatic Injuries (January 17, 2019)
- AAHS/AAOS/ASHT Webinar: Management of Peripheral Nerve Gaps (May 29, 2018)
- AAHS/AAOS/ASES Webinar: A Case Based Approach to Mastering Elbow Stability (April 16, 2018)
- AAHS/AAOS/POSNA Webinar: Controversial Fracture Treatment of the Pediatric Upper Extremity: Should we operate or not (January 30, 2018)
- AAHS/AAOS/OTA Webinar: Upper Extremity Injuries in the Poly-Trauma Patients: Timing, Strategies, & Techniques (November 8, 2017)
- AAHS/AAOS Webinar: Nerve versus Tendon Transfers for Common Upper Extremity Nerve Injuries: Current Practice (June 22, 2017)
- Elbow Tendinopathy: Convincing Indications and Compelling Techniques for Surgical Success (April 4, 2017)
- Malunions of the Pediatric Forearm, Wrist and Hand (October 4, 2016)
- Peripheral Nerve Injuries – Management of Acute and Delayed Injuries (June 10, 2015)
- Flexor Tendon Injuries – Management of Acute and Delayed Injuries (February 9, 2015)*
- Hand Trauma: Management of Acute and Delayed Injuries (August 5, 2014)*
- Pediatric Hand and Wrist Trauma (November 4, 2014) *This webinar is archived and can be accessed on the POSNA website.
*To access these archived webinars follow the instructions below:
- Create an account or login here
(This is not your AAHS members only login. This username/password is your choice and will be used for the PROLibraries platform to access the archive and register for future webinars.)
- Once logged in click on "Archived Webinars" to access
- Play the webinar session, download the PDF of the slides, or download the MP3 for future reference
Questions, comments, or suggested topics for future webinars? Please contact the AAHS administrative office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978.927.8330.