Hands at Work Project
Thank you AAHS Members! We reached our fundraising goal in 2015
through individual donations and multi-year pledges!
Working together to promote global hand health and fostering community around hand care is the foundation of the American Association for Hand Surgery and its Hand Surgery Endowment. These values are why surgeon and therapist professionals join our organization. While the landscape of medicine is changing, the leaderships of the AAHS and HSE are committed to sustaining these important values as they reflect the nature of our organization and our members. The leaderships are excited to announce the Endowment has met its fundraising goal in 2015 thanks to individual contributions and multi-year pledges from AAHS members.
The Hand Surgery Endowment will funds the following programs and activities.
How can you donate?
Individual Pledges: The Hand Surgery Endowment is grateful to donors who wish to support its mission to promote global hand health. All forms of charitable giving are welcome; below are suggested means of donation. Donations may be one-time contributions or pledges spread over a number of years.
All other amounts are very much appreciated and welcome.
- POLLEX LEVEL: $20,000 pledge over 5 years (includes professional photography of donorís hands by Dr. Javed Siddiqi, author/photographer ofIn Their Hands, a book of photography featuring the hands of top neurosurgeons from around the world; preferred housing and free guest/spouse registration for Annual Meetings; a gold HSE pin and an invitation to the Presidentís Reception & Dinner at the Annual Meeting)
- DIGITI SECUNDUS MANUS LEVEL: $10,000 pledge over 5 years (includes professional photography of donorís hands by Dr. Javed Siddiqi, author/photographer of In Their Hands, a book of photography featuring the hands of top neurosurgeons from around the world; preferred housing and free guest/spouse registration for Annual Meetings; and a gold HSE pin)
- DIGITI MEDIUS MANUS LEVEL: $5,000 pledge over 5 years (includes preferred housing and free guest/spouse registration for Annual Meetings, and a silver HSE pin)
- DIGITI ANNULUS MANUS LEVEL: $2,500 pledge over 2 years (includes a bronze HSE pin)
- DIGITI MINIMUS MANUS LEVEL: $1,500 pledge over 2 years (includes a bronze HSE pin)
You may also consider giving a gift of honoraria from an institution or organization.
Corporate Support Opportunities: The Hand Surgery Endowment partners with corporations in the advancement of its mission. Partnerships of various kinds are encouraged to create mutually beneficial relationships to promote global hand health. For more information and to discuss Corporate Support Opportunities please contact the administrative office (email@example.com / 978.978.8330).
Planned & Legacy Giving Opportunities: Planned and legacy gifts ensure the steadfast pursuit of the Endowmentís mission to promote global hand health, and is easier to make than you might think. If you have a will or estate plan, please consider including the Hand Surgery Endowment as a beneficiary.
As a 501c(3) entity, all monetary contributions made to the Hand Surgery Endowment are tax deductible to the fullest extent of US law. The HSEís Federal Tax ID number is 37-1355162. Contributors will receive a formal acknowledgement notice from the HSE administrative office which includes information about tax deductible donations.